Practical Problem Solving
A proven method that makes problem solving a pleasure!
With this course you will:
- Find out how to understand and solve all problems in your business.
- Discover a structure way to face, deal with and solve problems in the workplace.
- Build your own practical toolbox for dealing with problems.
- Learn from a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with more then 10 years of global, practical experience in problem solving.
- Material, Exams & Certificates.
- High Pass Rates
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Is your organisation constantly challenged by problems?
Discover a structure way to face, deal with and solve problems in your workplace.
If your business has not gone through a thorough continuous improvement development or programme, then the chances are you don't have any hands-on at the point of use problem-solving systems or methods.
The sooner you get on this important continuous improvement journey, the better, however, in the meantime, your business and processes may be faced with recurring issues repeatably impacting on your ability to meet customer demands. This course explains why and how to apply simple, reliable and effective practical problem-solving tools in the workplace.
Who would benefit from this Course?
We created this course with problem-solving in mind. It is intended for people who want to quickly and easily zoom in on a current problem and with the power of teamwork and some proven, simple tools, remove the causes, so the problem does not return.
They would fit the following criteria:
- Curious team working
- Looking for a practical tool to solve problems
- Want to improve all things
- Want a career in continuous improvement
- Your business wants to embrace continuous improvement
- Your business or processes are repeatably suffering from recurring problems
- Want to grow your people's commitment to solving issues across your organisation
- This training course will benefit process engineers in particular because they are the ones challenged to solve problems
- Anyone looking to implement a practical problem-solving solution methodology into their organisation will find this course useful.
- Understanding problems
- Importance of a practical solution
- Signs of a problem
- Value Added vs None Value Added
- 7+1 Wastes
- The Secret to a Team
- How to involve everyone in finding solutions
- A3 roadmap
- The power of Communication