Master Your PROFIT
Take action and increase your profits, sometimes in business, we can be busy fools, making more, servicing more, buying more. The gross of whatever you do can be massive, but if the profit is small then you are a busy fool.
When faced with the need to grow profits, a lot of organisations focus in this way. Once you accept that the majority of what you do to get your product or service to the customer is None-value adding, you can switch your thinking to focus NVA rather than squeezing the Value Adding parts.
This is what Sliding Paradigms PROFIT roadmap methodology does, quickly identifying opportunities in the NVA inside your organisation, which in turn will simply and effectively grow your profits.
With this course you will:
- Learn a highly structured methodology to follow and improve your business.
- Find out how to reduce or remove waste within your processes.
- Learn from a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with more then a decade of global, practical experience.
- Material, Exams & Certificates.
- High Pass Rates
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Do your processes fall short of your standards?
Find solutions for problems which were previously never solved and become more efficient in what you do.
We see PROFIT as a powerful enabler for Excellence in your organisation. We are passionate in supporting our members, as well as other organisations.
Working across the globe collaborating with many specialist consultancies, Sliding Paradigms has developed this PROFIT roadmap so our practitioners can remove none essential activities from their processes.
With more than a decade training and facilitating engineers and managers through their project journey, we have cut through the jargon to create a simple and effective project roadmap (PROFIT).
Paul Glenn has real global hands-on experience, ensuring you embrace not only the technical side of Profit, but also the practical money delivering ROI which is often overlooked.
Six-session Training Program
Our training is split over six sessions of PROFIT, each one of these online PROFIT trainings will take the delegate step-by-step along its roadmap.
No prior training is required, the programme will develop a delegate’s understanding of this simple but powerful project management methodology, to a standard where they are confident in implementing the principles and techniques within their own organisation.
Delivering a real PROFIT Project and bringing savings, this can start as early as after the first training session.
- Learn the history for both Lean & Six Sigma
- Understand the difference between each of these methodologies, how using the practical parts can quickly and smoothly deliver savings.
- Define your project.
- Define who is the customer to the project, what issues they face, drill into the critical ones.
- Explain the problem.
- Set the project goal(s).
- Learn how to build the right team to work within your PROFIT project.
- How good are we today.
- Review current measurement systems, do they capture the current situation with the right amount of resolution to see the improvement.
- Test it, can we trust it.
- Show the base line (ASIS) from your measurement system.
- Visualise the future state in your measurement, does it look realistic if we apply simple statistical tests.
- Practical root cause analysis with your team on what are the critical factors driving the None Value Activity.
- Set-up trials for the selected few and test.
- Compare results from the trials to the base line data, if implemented, does it hit our target?
- If not return to the Optimise stage & repeat.
- Cycle between Optimise & Follow Up until you satisfy the target set in the plan.
- Once target is achieved, Implement changes into an isolated area at first.
- Monitor until confident all is stable, then roll out to all target areas.
- Ensure you have a good strong system for tracking the new changes/methods, tracking must be multi-layered through time, e.g. tracking in hours, shifts, days, weeks, months.
- Create a reporting system to all stake holders.
- Embed multi-layer checks into your systems and structures.